Girls session II
- When: July 25-28, 2018
- Where: Lasell College (8 miles from downtown Boston, MA)
- Age: Incoming 9th-12th
- Camp Fee: $699
- Availability: OPEN
Each 4-day residential camp includes:
● Air-conditioned accommodations, all meals and camp activities
● Fun and competitive playing & training environment including daily technical training, 11v11 and 7v7 matches
● Coaching staff comprised of exclusively college coaches
● Guaranteed training with three or more college coaches and recruiting exposure to 100% coaches in attendance - coach requests can be made during online registration
● 2 Personalized Player Evaluations completed by college coaches
● 7:1 camper to staff ratio and 9:1 camper to college coach ratio
● Professional staffing including 2 certified athletic trainers on-site
● Off the field training including a Presentation Series on Navigating the Recruiting Process, Sports Yoga, SAT prep, ACL Prevention and more!
COLLEGE COACHING STAFF - SESSION II 2018
We are continuously adding coaches for 2018 - check back soon for more additions! For detailed staff information visit the Girls Staff page and check out our Past Staff page for a list of coaches from recent years. Coaches from the following colleges and universities are committed to attend this session:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
New York University (NYU)
Roger Williams University
Wentworth Institute of Technology (WIT)
At CSA, you receive recruiting exposure to all coaches in attendance. Coach requests can be made during online registration. Every year, the number of coaches in attendance has increased.
Location and Facilities
All activities are held at Lasell College, a private coeducational college located 8 miles from downtown Boston. Campers are housed in air-conditioned rooms in Rockwell Hall or Forest Hall. Rockwell Hall is a relatively new dormitory (2007) and Forest Hall was renovated in summer of 2015. Amenities include a large kitchen, lounge, elevator and air-conditioning. Rockwell Hall overlooks Grellier Stadium, one of the training facilities and Forest Hall is adjacent. Roommate requests can be made during online registration or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sheets and towels are not provided.
All meals are provided by Lasell College's dining services out of the newly renovated Valentine Dining Hall. Enjoy the beautiful gas fireplace or watch television on one of the flat screens while you feast on a wide range of food choices at the multiple food stations. The first meal on July 25 will be dinner and the last camp meal will be breakfast on July 28. Snacks or late night food may be purchased at the expense of the camper. It is recommended that campers bring spending money for this purpose ($50 is recommended).
Lasell college offers two NCAA regulation size fields. Grellier Stadium has artificial turf while Taylor is a natural surface that received a facelift in the summer of 2013, with upgrades done to the drainage, irrigation and re-leveling of the playing field. A certified athletic trainer is available at the field during training sessions and ice water is always available.
Sample Daily Schedule
This is a sample daily schedule. Final schedule will provide specific topics for each classroom session and times may differ based on team/field assignments.
- 7:00 AM: Breakfast
- 8:00 AM: Goalkeeper Training
- 9:00 AM-11:00 AM: Technical Training Sessions
- 11:30 AM: Lunch
- 12:00 PM: Classroom Session (subject NCAA Review and College Recruiting Process, Speed & Agility Training, or SAT Preparation)
- 2:30 PM-4:00 PM: 7v7 games
- 4:00 PM: Classroom Session (subject ACL Prevention, Strength Training, College Academics and Admissions, or Q&A session with coaches and student athletes)
- 5:00 PM: Dinner
- 6:00 PM: 11v11 games
“This camp allowed me to get exposure to a good amount of college coaches. The coach to number of players ratio allowed every player to get notice and help whenever needed. I would highly recommend this camp to anyone serious about playing college soccer because it allows you to get up close and personal with a good coaching staff.”
– Hannah, Pennsylvania
“The standard of football here was amazing and the standard of coaching was fantastic also. I learned so much and met a lot of nice people who I am now good friends with. There is enough downtime to allow for our training and matches. I would like to thank everyone who helped make this happen. Best experience of my life!”
– Maria, Ireland
Click here for more testimonials.
Included with tuition
Professional coaching and instruction, meals, housing, one written evaluation from college coach, one verbal evaluation from a college coach, camp t-shirt, and optional off the field sessions including Sports Yoga, SAT prep, NCAA compliance, ACL Prevention, Q&A with College Coaches, Q&A with College student-athletes, Speed & Agility, and Strength Training. Dormitories are within close walking distance of training facilities and dining hall. Meals are provided by Lasell College's dining services.
Airport Shuttle Service
Shuttle service is available from Boston Logan Airport. Click here for more information.
Check-in and Check-out Times and Locations
Check-in will occur between 11:00am and 1:00pm on the first day at Rockwell Hall, Lasell College, Newton. Check-out will occur between 10:30am and 11:30am on the last day at Rockwell Hall, Lasell College, Newton.
Please email email@example.com or call us at (774) 293-1276 for more information.
1844 Commonwealth Ave
Newton, MA 02466