- When: July 9-12, 2017
- Where: Lasell College (8 miles from downtown Boston, MA)
- Age: Incoming 9th-12th
- Camp Fee: $699
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Each 4-day residential camp includes:
● Air-conditioned accommodations, all meals and camp activities
● Fun and competitive playing & training environment including daily technical training, 11v11 and 7v7 matches
● Coaching staff comprised of exclusively college coaches
● Guaranteed training with three or more college coaches and recruiting exposure to 100% coaches in attendance - coach requests can be made during online registration
● 2 Personalized Player Evaluations completed by college coaches
● 7:1 camper to staff ratio and 9:1 camper to college coach ratio
● Professional staffing including 2 certified athletic trainers on-site
● Off the field training including a Presentation Series on Navigating the Recruiting Process, Sports Yoga, SAT prep, ACL Prevention and more!
college coaching Staff - Session I 2017
At CSA, you are directly coached by a minimum of three college coaches. You receive recruiting exposure to all coaches in attendance. Please see our Boys Staff page for coach bios and our Past Staff page for a list of coaches from previous years. Every year, the number of coaches in attendance has increased. We are continuously adding coaches for 2017 - check back soon for updates. In 2016, we had 26 colleges represented by the boys coaching staff.
Coaches from the following colleges and universities are committed to attend Boys Session I as of 7JUL17:
Franklin Pierce University
James Madison University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)
University of Hartford
University of New Hampshire
University of Massachusetts - Boston
University of Massachusetts - Lowell
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
Location and Facilities
All activities are held at Lasell College, a private coeducational college located 8 miles from downtown Boston. Campers are housed in Rockwell Hall or Forest Hall. Rockwell Hall is a relatively new dormitory (2007) and Forest Hall was renovated in summer of 2015. Amenities include a large kitchen, lounge, elevator and air-conditioning. Rockwell Hall overlooks Grellier Stadium, one of the training facilities and Forest Hall is adjacent. Roommate requests can be made during online registration or by sending an email to email@example.com. Sheets and towels are not provided.
All meals are provided by Lasell College's dining services out of the newly renovated Valentine Dining Hall. Enjoy the beautiful gas fireplace or watch television on one of the flat screens while you feast on a wide range of food choices at the multiple food stations. The first meal on July 9 will be dinner and the last camp meal will be breakfast on July 12. Snacks or late night food may be purchased at the expense of the camper. It is recommended that campers bring spending money for this purpose ($50 is recommended).
Lasell college offers two NCAA regulation size fields. Grellier Stadium has artificial turf while Taylor is a natural surface that received a facelift in the summer of 2013, with upgrades done to the drainage, irrigation and re-leveling of the playing field. A certified athletic trainer is available at the field during training sessions and ice water is always available.
Sample Daily Schedule
This is a sample daily schedule. Final schedule will provide specific topics for each classroom session and times may differ based on team/field assignments.
- 7:00 AM: Breakfast
- 8:00 AM: Goalkeeper Training
- 9:00 AM-11:00 AM: Technical Training Sessions
- 11:30 AM: Lunch
- 12:00 PM: Classroom Session (including Sports Yoga, NCAA Review and College Recruiting Process, Speed & Agility Training, or SAT Preparation)
- 2:30 PM-4:00 PM: 7v7 games
- 4:00 PM: Classroom Session (including ACL Prevention, Strength Training, College Academics and Admissions, or Q&A session with coaches and student athletes)
- 5:00 PM: Dinner
- 6:00 PM: 11v11 games
“This camp is awesome for anyone considering playing college soccer. The level of play and the recruitment advice are unlike any camp I have ever attended. I strongly recommend.”
– Connor, Florida
“CSA is a great experience for players looking to have fun and train in a competitive environment surrounded by a great group of college coaches. The facilities and food are both exceptional and the diversity is of the highest level I’ve experienced. CSA is a great time.”
– Noah, New York
Click here for more testimonials.
Included with tuition
Professional coaching and instruction, meals, housing, two evaluations from college coaches, camp t-shirt, and optional off the field sessions including Sports Yoga, SAT prep, NCAA compliance, ACL Prevention, Q&A with College Coaches, Q&A with College student-athletes, Speed & Agility, and Strength Training. Air-conditioned dormitories are within close walking distance of training facilities and dining hall. Meals are provided by Lasell College's dining services.
Airport Shuttle Service
Shuttle service is available from Boston Logan Airport. Click here for more information.
Check-in and Check-out Times and Locations
Check-in will occur between 11:00 am and 1:00pm on the first day at Rockwell Hall, Lasell College, Newton.
Check-out will occur between 10:30 am and 11:30am on the final day at Rockwell Hall, Lasell College, Newton.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (774) 293-1276 for more information.
1844 Commonwealth Ave
Newton, MA 02466
Director: Scott Black