Collegiate Soccer Academy (CSA) offers summer residential camps for incoming 9th-12th graders and has one of the most diverse college coaching staffs and camper populations in the country. Last year's participants represented 33 states and 31 countries and over 55 active, college coaches were on staff. Each 4-day residential camp includes:
● Air-conditioned accommodations, all meals and camp activities
● Fun and competitive playing & training environment including daily technical training, 11v11 and 7v7 matches
● Coaching staff comprised of exclusively college coaches
● Guaranteed training with three or more college coaches and recruiting exposure to 100% coaches in attendance - coach requests can be made during online registration
● 2 Personalized Player Evaluations completed by college coaches
● 7:1 camper to staff ratio and 9:1 camper to college coach ratio
● Professional staffing including 2 certified athletic trainers on-site
● Off the field training including a Presentation Series on Navigating the Recruiting Process, Sports Yoga, SAT prep, ACL Prevention and more!
Each session is capped at 200 campers to maximize recruiting exposure for participants. Seven consecutive years of sold out sessions. Register today to reserve your spot!